Bitcoin (BTC) is a decentralized digital currency that you can buy, sell and exchange directly and without an intermediary like a bank. BTC was launched in 2009 by a mysterious creator known only as Satoshi Nakamoto. So now let’s get to know the way to get free Bitcoin.
Get free Bitcoin by Crypto.com
Crypto.com lets you earn free Bitcoins – up to 14.5% p.a. in staked crypto. In other words, you can invest crypto just by letting it sit on your wallet and earn passive income. The free Bitcoin earnings vary with the duration of staking. With a Crypto.com visa card, you can cash out any crypto in fiat at any visa-supported store or ATM.
This is in addition to supporting trading 250+ cryptocurrencies on the platform. You can exchange Bitcoin for other cryptos instantly on the spot exchange. Crypto.com also lets you trade Bitcoin futures. Other features include sending and receiving Bitcoin.
- Trade crypto with margins of up to 10x.
- Get crypto loans up to 50% of your total wallet holdings.
CoinSmart – get free Bitcoin
The only way to earn free Bitcoins on this cryptocurrency exchange is to try their learn-and-earn feature. With this feature, you will read articles and answer a few questions at the end and earn free cryptocurrency of up to $1,000 CAD in Bitcoins.
You will be required to answer all the quizzes – about 40 of them – correctly and one can only be taken twice a day. Each question has an entry point.
- Get the reward at the end of the month.
- Trade Bitcoin against fiat and withdraw via bank.
- Trade about 14 cryptocurrencies against each other on a spot market.
- Buy cryptocurrencies with fiat via credit card, debit card, wire transfer, and other methods of smart.
Alt: Get free Bitcoin by CoinSmart
Pionex is a cryptocurrency exchange established in 2019 with a focus on automated trading, with 18 free built-in trading bots. It is an especially great platform for traders that are just getting started with trading bots. The exchange is easy to use, with detailed tutorials to explain how each bot works, and what it is best used for.
While you might want to deposit free Bitcoins on a fiat-to-crypto exchange to convert to fiat, there is a more viable option for traders. Trading it in a Pionex crypto trading robot helps you automate the trading exercise, freeing you from manual trading.
Pionex recently added a feature to allow users to buy Bitcoin and other cryptos using credit cards. This is in addition to users paying via credit card directly on the Pionex website or on the Pionex Lite app.
With the new feature to deposit with a credit card, you can simply sign up, verify your account, log in and deposit. To deposit via credit card, one must verify the account to at least Level 2 by submitting their National ID Card copy online.
- Automated trading with 18 free bots
- Manual trading with limit and market orders available
- Extremely low trading fees of only 0.05%
- Over 120+ different cryptocurrencies supported
- Android and iOS mobile apps available
- Live Chat and email customer support
- Leverage trading available
- Tutorials to explain how to use each trading bot
- Deep liquidity aggregated from Binance and Huobi
Alt: What is Pionex
Get free Bitcoin with eToro
eToro is an Israel-based brokerage company that deals with various financial investments. Back in 2013, the company introduced an option to trade stock CFDs.
eToro only allows users to get referral bonuses of $50. The users you invite have to be residents of an eligible state in the United States. They also must verify their accounts, deposit money, and make a trade of at least $100. Otherwise, the exchange is good for trading Bitcoins you earn from other platforms.
You can send, receive, hold, buy, sell, or invest Bitcoin in eToro. Those interested in buying Bitcoin can use credit cards, debit cards, bank accounts, PayPal, and other methods. You can also sell it for cash and spend it on merchant stores, or withdraw it at ATMs using the platform’s Money Visa debit card.
- Trade 120+ crypto on the spot and derivative markets. Trade with leverage of up to 5 times your initial trade or order amount.
- Buy crypto for as low as $10.
- Leverage expertise trading strategies copied from other users. The platform has over 20 million users.
- Diversify your investment with over 40 financial instruments.
Fees: 0.75% spreads when trading Bitcoin. 0% commission. $5 withdrawal fees. CFDs from 0.75%. Buying fees with payment methods apply.
Disclaimer: 68% of retail investor accounts lose money. Cryptoasset investing is unregulated in some EU countries. No consumer protection. Your capital is at risk.