Are you learning about Blockchain as well as the mining process? RollerCoin is a type of game that helps you simulate online Coin mining, and also helps you earn money online very effectively. So let’s find out what RollerCoin is and how to mine Bitcoins with RollerCoin Game.
What is RollerCoin?
RollerCoin is an online Bitcoin mining simulator game, which rewards you with Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Dogecoin (DOGE), Binance Coin (BNB), Polygon (MATIC), and RollerTokens (RLT). As part of the game, you build your own virtual data center to generate power. This “virtual power” then allows you to mine real satoshi coins, ETH, and DOGE.
Alt: What is Rollercoin
How does RollerCoin work?
Once you sign up and create an account, you’re able to create and customize a little character. Don’t worry, if you don’t like how it looks now, you are able to change it later on. Your character will be put in a room with a small computer next to them. To start generating power, the user must play minigames that can be found under the “Games” tab. Each game will provide you with mining power (in Gh/s – GigaHash/second). Additionally, users can generate power by completing tasks or purchasing stationary miners with Satoshi (either mined through the game or purchased).
Currently, there are 10 minigames (that generate power) to choose from, including:
- Coin Click – A user must click on coins falling from the sky. Be careful not to click the bomb!
- Token Blaster – A space invaders style game. The user must shoot little aliens without getting shot
- Flappy Rocket – Similar to the flappy birds game. The user must guide a hamster through a maze only using mouse clicks.
- Cryptonoid – The user must break the bricks or “hashes” to earn points.
- Coin-match – Most similar to the classic Bejeweled. Match 3 or more coins in a row.
- Crypto Hamster – The user must jump a hamster up a screen, land on pads, and avoid aliens.
- 2048 Coins – Title the table in each direction to match coins. One new coin is added for every slide.
- Coin-Flip – Coin memory! The user must match pairs of coins to earn points.
- Dr.Hamster – (not shown in the picture above) Tetris style.
- Token Surfer – (not shown in the picture above) A game where you skateboard over a Mario-type landscape collecting tokens.
- More that are coming soon!
Alt: How does it work?
What is a RollerToken?
The RollerCoin team have introduced their own cryptocurrency token RLT (Rollertoken) into the game, which can be mined, and used to purchase some of the higher end mining machines.
The tokens will be used for transactions within the game and will fund the RollerCoin economy. The total RollerToken supply is set at 21,000,000 RollerTokens (RLT).
What Can I do with a RollerToken
It is expected that later on, the RollerToken will allow you to pay electricity bills, purchase items and equipment through the marketplace, buy upgrades and bonuses, and even purchase ads within the game.
Now, it’s only possible to purchase miners and upgrades for the season pass using RLT.
What is a RollerToken worth?
On February 25 2021, the RollerToken was pegged to USD, with the fixed price being 1 RollerToken = 1 USDt. Before the update, RLT was set at 2000 Satoshi.
Pegging RLT to USDt will mean that the RLT token is more stable, reliable and independent of the growth (or decline) in cryptocurrency. This means that RLT will not get more expensive when BTC decides to shoot to the moon.
There is currently no way to withdraw or convert RLT to USDt from within the game.
How do withdraw money from Rollercoin?
Withdrawing your money from Rollercoin is not as difficult as one might think. While you play, you earn Satoshi or the smallest unit of Bitcoin. And just like in real life, the money goes into your wallet, and you can choose what you want to do with it.
Suppose you want to withdraw it and send it to your Bitcoin wallet. The only thing to do is select the wallet and add a valid Bitcoin address. After you enter the amount that you want, the transfer will conduct, and that’s it!
However, when the marketplace released, there will be an option to sell miners (previously purchased with RLT) for BTC and ETH.
Alt: How do withdraw money?
How do make money online with rollercoin?
This crypto game is easy to understand and play, and your earnings depend on your extraction of power.
One can extract power by:
- Firstly, Buying miners to do the work
- Secondly, playing mini-games on the site
Games are a sure and exciting way to increase your extraction power. The extraction power gotten through playing games lasts only 24 hours, so it might be a better strategy to buy miners. When you’re not playing by yourself, you’re still earning money with miners.
Rollercoin has also developed an app for free download. The game is quite captivating to play. It has a pixelated kind of feel about it. It starts in an old office and computer. And the higher you go in the game and start earning money, the more you can upgrade both your environment and character.
Therefore, you can decide to withdraw the money or invest in the purchase of miners so that you can have a steady flow of income.